inexpensive etsy 7

Ok I have a nephew that is nine months and a niece that is 15 months and I am only slightly obsessed with them. I probably have spent more money on them then on groceries. I absolutely adore baby things! Too bad etsy has a MILLION things for kids. Ugh I hate to love that place. I don't care if this stuff is practical or not, it is super cute!






This bib from BeanPickleSprout is probably the most adorable thing I have ever seen in my life. Boy or girl. CUTE!











These booties from Tiny Toes and Bows would look adorable with anything from jeans and a tee to a hot pink dress!















This is one that I actually bought for my nephew. My dad is a HUGE Elvis fan. We are talking knows every word to every song and thinks the king is still alive type fan. So of course I had to get this elvis onsie from bambinamia!











HAPPY SHOPPING!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego