1. You must be in the midst of an adoption or starting the process.
2. You must write a post explaining the prayer need.
3. You must mention this Crazy Love Prayer Challenge in the post.
Since we have just recently turned in our paperwork for our foster/adoption process, our prayer requests are very simple. Right now this process has been long, but compared to other's horror stories it has not been hard. Emotionally draining at times - yes, painful in ways other's have had to endure - no, not yet. And we really hope it stays that way.
Here are our requests:
- pray that our homestudy/fire inspection/DHEC inspections will be done soon, done well, and done with the least amount of stress possible
- pray that once these three items are checked off the list and we officially become a "waiting" family that God will protect our hearts from the fear of the unknown
- pray for our child(ren), specifically for their safety, and well-being and for the love they may or may not receive before they are placed in our home
- lastly, pray that the social workers will have the insight and knowledge to place the exact child(ren) that God has created specifically for our family
Would you join us all in our effort to love the orphan just as God has called us too? To love them the way our Father already does?