great grub 8

Yes, I know. It has been a long time since I last posted. That is what happens when you don't work and don't get on the internet!!!

This next recipe is part mine, part internet find. My friend Karen aptly named them "Popeye Patties" because they are mainly spinach. Here you go!

Popeye Patties

Ingredients:
1 (10 oz.) box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well
1c. italian style bread crumbs
1 onion, chopped
5 eggs, beaten
3/4 c. butter, melted
1/2 c. grated Parmesan cheese
1 tbsp. garlic salt
1/2 tsp. thyme

Directions:
Add all ingredients into food processor and pulse until combined. Form balls, using 1 teaspoon mixture for each and bake on lightly greased baking sheet for 20 minutes at 350 degrees. May be frozen either before or after baking. Yields 2 to 3 dozen.

ENJOY!

4 comments:

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego