doppleganger of yore

So remember my doppleganger post? Guess what! I have another one, except she is from my past. Well, not technically. She is in the present but my doppleganger is from the past!

She's flippin cute too, if I do say so myself. Meet mini-me:




Oh and here I am about 3 years old (insert awwwwwwww here):
Similar, no? I showed my mom and she confirmed it. She also said that the eeriest part is how serious she is...I might have been a little serious as a child.Where did that go?

2 comments:

  1. Oh too funny! You guys really do look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yall do look alike and both of you are/were adorable!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego