This is one of those totally-random-doesn't-connect-to-any-other-post, posts. (There go those dashes again). It's one of those things that you have probably thought about but I'm beating you to the punch by blogging it...not that it's really blog-worthy. (Do you do that? Judge thoughts/ideas by whether they are blog-worthy? Is that just me? Ok.)
You know those word verification thingies? The word in the box that you have to type out to leave a comment on most blogs? You know the ones on the comment section that keep people from mass spam attacks?
I. love. them.
Seriously! I think they are like a secret language. I like to try to pronounce them and I give them definitions and I try to work them into everyday language. If I notice a particularly interesting one while I am commenting you, I may share it with you as a little "ps" gift from me to you. Are you weirded out yet or intrigued?
That's what I thought!
So in honor of my infatuation (and the fact that this is my 200th post! woot!) with captchas (that's right, there is an actual definition for the word verifcation thingy) I am going to give you my favorite five with definition and how to use it in a sentence.
1. sponliker (spawn-like-er) - a small container used for storing small objects.
Sentence: I drop my keys in my sponliker by the door so I don't lose them.
2. fulatums (fool-ah-tums) - the little mascara particles that settle into the corners of your eye
Sentence: Even though I wash my face every night, I still wake up with fulatums!
3. phlephis (flehf-iss) - a state of phlephory, feeling out of sorts or boggled
Sentence: I have failed to get much work done today because I have felt very phlephis.
4. peredrin (pair-ah-drin) - a fruity drink made from the nectar of a goji berry blended with milk
Sentence: I'll have the ahi tuna with asparagus and wild rice with a peredrin to drink.
5. unfoquacious (un-foe-quay-shus) - bitter, the inability to forgive and forget
Sentence: Heather is still very unfoquacious towards Amy since she posted those incriminating Savannah pictures.
So do you guys have any captchas that pop into mind? What are your definitions?