july 200 challenge


Ok so this month has been a little crazy because of The Maker's Diet and vacation. I can not buy food monthly because of all the fresh fruit and veggies I need to be eating. So I have gone 1 or 2 times a week to the store...and I have gone to lots of stores! I have been checking to see where my favorite fresh produce items are on sale and buying them there.

So I have spent $10.33 at Food Lion, $44.75 at Bi-Lo and $48.68 at Wal-Mart. That brings me to a total of $103.76 so far for the month. I am pretty sure I can stay under the $200 budget for July!

1 comment:

  1. You didn't even use half of your budget yet! Woo Hoo! You can make it under for sure this month!

    ReplyDelete

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego