great grub 27

Today is day 31 on The Maker's Diet! I am sticking to the plan really well for the most part. I've lost a lot of weight, and maintained that loss even through vacation. I thought I would share with you one on my favorite recipes that sticks to TMD standards. I have used this one a lot! It is super simple (as is all the food I eat lately) and definitely yummy.

Baked Asian Salmon

Ingredients:
- two 6 oz. salmon fillets (skin on or off)
- 2 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 2 tbsp. Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 1 tsp. honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt
- pepper

Directions:
Whisk the oil, Bragg's, garlic honey, salt, and pepper together until combined. Put the salmon fillets into tin foil pouches. Distribute the marinade evenly over the fish and put in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
Preheat oven to 425°.
Place the salmon pouches on a pan and bake for 7-10 minutes, depending on the thickness of the fish. We like ours with lemony brown rice and sauteed spinach!
(You can also marinate this salmon and then grill it, it is great that way too!)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Yum! It's great every time we have it...you can't really go wrong with salmon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're amazing! This sounds like something that Matt would really love! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego