update: meals for a month

It has been a little over 2 weeks since I bought groceries so I thought I would update you all on how my meals for a month challenge is going! Personally, I think we have done great!!!

- Lemony Lentil Greek Soup (eat twice this month, freeze and eat twice next month)
- Biscuits and gravy (x2) 1 to go!
- Cheesy chicken and rice (x2, four meals each time so some will be for next month)
- Tuna melts (x2) with faux-tatoes and with broccoli 1 to go!
- Macaroni Grill meal (chicken pesto)
- Chicken fajitas
- Buffalo chicken quesadillas
- Crock pot chicken and black eyed peas (x2) 1 to go!
- Twice baked potatoes (x2, aka Texas 'Taters) 1 to go!
- Shepherds pie (x2)
- Tomato soup and grilled cheese sandwiches 1 to go!
- Spaghetti and garlic bread 1 to go!
- Mexican lentil casserole (x2)
- Black bean soup (eat twice this month, freeze and eat twice next month)
- Italian chicken and fried squash
- Frozen Red Baron pizzas (x2) 1 to go!
- Frozen Smoked Gouda mac and cheese
- Hot dogs and baked beans (x2)
- Burritos
- Brinner (x2, blueberry pancakes, sausage, fried eggs, etc.) several to go!

So there you go folks, well on the way to succeeding in this challenge...and eating somewhere good for Valentine's Day!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I enjoyed the update! I am slowly feeling inspired to do this challenge very soon...

    ReplyDelete

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego