inexpensive etsy 10

It has been a while since we have had an etsy update! That is probably because etsy is not good for my budget. However, the name of the game is "inexpensive" so I have scoured etsy for the best deals this week on vinyl decals. I love them! They are easy to install, way better than painting, easily removeable, inexpensive, and cover a range of styles from traditional to modern. These are the ones I like the best!




This is one of my favorite bible verses from itswrittenonthewall. I see this above a doorway in my house!














I LOVE this one from back40life. This is exactly how I would picture this verse...in a very serene part of your house. Maybe the room you do your daily quiet time in? I want it!


















Singlestonestudios version of Proverbs 163 definitely appeals to a more modern aesthetic. It is super cute though!

















HAPPY SHOPPING!

1 comment:

  1. I love Bible verse vinyl decals!! I've been planning to put some on our walls one day. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego