great grub 14

I told you I would post this recipe, and I did not lie. Like I said before my father-in-law is diabetic, but his favorite part of Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie, which he clearly cannot eat. So I modified a recipe I found online somewhere to make a pie that has less than 10g of sugar in the whole thing! So here you go:


Maple Pumpkin Pie

Ingredients:

- 1 can pumpkin pie
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 tsp cinnamon
- 1.5 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup splenda
- 1 egg, 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 9" pie crust

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F
Mix all the ingredients together until well combined. Bake for 1 hour!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego