inexpensive etsy 8

Halloween can be a little controversial. I prefer to think of it as a fun day to decorate your house and let your kids dress up and eat candy, end of story. So here are a few super cute halloween-y things I found on etsy this week!



One of my favorite things to do growing up was to help my mom paint the windows in our house for Halloween! (We used tempera paint, don't worry!) Basically this transformed into a full blown love for decorating throughout the seasons. I think this pillow from TheMaterialGirl would look awesome at my house!







I fell in love with this little cloth pumpkin from SeaPinks as soon as I saw it. This is one of those pieces that could last all the way through Thanksgiving too!








That is all for now! Happy shopping!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego