dos dias...

...until we leave for COSTA RICA!!! Eric and I are beyond excited. I am more excited for this than our cruise for our honeymoon! (Well, at least equally as excited ;)

Here's a little Q&A I know you are dying for:

Have we packed?
Does washing clothes and borrowing a suitcase count?
Have we finished reading Genesis?
Do you know how long that book is? We are making a dent...
Have we prayed for our teammates?
Check.
Have we prayed for our missionaries, The Jones'?
Check.
Have we prayed for peace of mind for our family members we are leaving back home?
Check, but to no avail so far!
Have we emptied our refrigerator?
Except for some milk (to be polished off with cookies tonight!) and some juice.

Have we thanked God for this amazing opportunity every day since the day He called us to go?
ABSOLUTELY! Thank you God, you are truly magnificent.

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

Matthew 28:19-20


No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego