costa rica update

EXCITING NEWS!!!!

Eric and I are officially finished raising support for our Costa Rica trip this summer. God is so amazing. We never had a doubt he would provide for us, we just didn't anticipate how fast he would do it! We are both so excited that given the opportunity we would leave today!

However, there are many who still need support. We are having Costa Rica night on May 15th at GCS to raise money for them. The cost is $15/ticket and we will be having O'Charleys grilled chicken, corn bread, black beans, rice, and more. Let me, Eric, or any of the other Costa Rica bound individuals know if you want a ticket!

Costa Rica here we come!

1 comment:

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego