inexpensive etsy

For those of you who don't know, I am completely obsessed with a website: www.etsy.com. It is an online store of stores basically. All the things you find listed on Etsy are HANDMADE! How often do you find that nowadays? I think it is incredible. I also like the fact that you can support local and nonlocal artists. Prices range from $1 - $5,000 for everything from home decor, pets and plants, to food, music and vintage pieces. You can find it all on Etsy.


A few of my favorite purchases include this wall decal from LeenTheGraphic'sQueen's shop which I recently put in my house on a wall in the front entry (sorry, no pic of the actual thing). It is a dandelion blowing in the breeze. It reminds me of my grandfather that I lost went I was 11. He hated dandelions! He was an avid gardener and he always said dandelions were not flowers, they were weeds. It might seem strange to you that I would put something in my house that he didn't like, but it serves it's purpose: to remind me of him daily!

I also adore this collar that I got for Maggie, our miniature dachshund. (She loves it too!) She is a princess. Just ask her father. I have actually bought her several collars all from the same store: Lucky Fiona. I love this place.



And last, but not least, my favorite thing to buy on Etsy is jewelry. Believe me, it is available in abundance on this site! A lot of it is super nice for not a lot of dough, which to me is the best combination! I got this piece from MoonFace's for $9.50 - shipped. How cool is that?

So if you are in the market for something new for you, or perhaps a gift for a friend (especially if we are friends!), check out Etsy. Just don't blame me when you get hooked! Oh, I will have Inexpensive Etsy updates periodically, so look out!

1 comment:

  1. Look at Maggie posing like a pro! I heart Etsy...sigh...

    ReplyDelete

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego