tomorrow, tomorrow!

Let's start this new blog switch over right with 20 Everyday Evans points to whomever can name that tune the fastest!

Tomorrow is the BIG DAY! Remember to switch your blog rolls, update bookmarks and RSS feeds to

www.everydayevans.com

I'm a little sad to see this blog go. It's like owning your first house! I learned a lot about me, writing, and God through this little place. And I got to meet all of YOU! So prettyprettypleasewithacherryontop come follow me again, I don't want to lose you!

I guess you are expecting a knock out post for tomorrow...which means I need to get to writing... ;)

1 comment:

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego