This week is National Infertility Awareness Week and Resolve is campaigning hard this year with their "Mythbusters" blog challenge.
I thought about writing one.
I toyed with two or three of them that are close to my heart.
I even started one.
Then I started reading my friend's posts and was in awe of how they took a myth out in a dark alley and opened up a can on 'em. So I thought I would link up my friends and let you read for yourself. If you love me, or know anyone in your life that has struggled with infertility/loss, you will read through them. You will educate yourself so that you will not make someone feel even worse than they already do without even knowing it.
Thelma @ Life as Two
- writes about giving up hope
Rachel @ Portrait Rachel
- writes about the dismissal of knowledge of infertility
Grace @ Small Copper Coins
- writes about the "cure" of having a biological child
Amy @ Blessed by Adoption and Birth
- writes about adoption being a means to a pregnancy
Kim @ Finding Sunshine
- writes about God not wanting us to be parents