courageous

Below is a trailer for Sherwood's next movie. I am excited for another Christian film to be hitting the big screens, but I have some mixed emotions. This movie is all about what God calls a father to be. I think the modern church is seriously lacking in men being the spiritual leaders of their households and I am beyond excited that Sherwood is addressing this issue head on.

However, my husband, who is one of the Godliest men I know, is not yet a father. He will be, God has promised us that, but it may or may not be by the time this movie comes out. Regardless, we will see this movie and we will suggest it to our non-Christian friends as well. I'm sure the message in this movie will be applicable to many different walks of life.

Eric, you will be an amazing, Godly, and loving father one day. God designed you to be a dad. It is woven into every fiber of your being.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego