like dandelion dust

Do you know who Karen Kingsbury is? Well you should. She is a Christian author, and she is great. Her newest book, Unlocked, looks amazing. Here is the promo video they have put together:



I seriously teared up during this!

What I am really excited about is this: it's the trailer for like dandelion dust, a new movie due out October 12th based on her best-selling novel.



Ok don't read anymore until you have watched it.

Hello! Talk about tugging on the heartstrings of someone in the throes of the foster/adoption front. Yeah, that's excitement you hear oozing from this post! I can't wait to see this, even if it means I have to drive an hour to the closest theatre. I am so there.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like a great book and movie. Thanks for sharing as I have not yet heard about it.

    Delighted to meet you today! Hope you don't mind if I splash around for a bit. This looks like a refreshing spot.

    happy day,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to check this out! They look like great books!

    ReplyDelete

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego