great grub 26

Since I am still on The Maker's Diet I thought it would be appropriate to showcase a recipe that follows those guidelines. My mom actually made this one up for me while we were hanging out by the pool one day and I was complaining that I couldn't drink anything but water. (I love juice, milk, and coke a lot!) It was hot, we were thirsty and thus was born:

Frozen Lemonade
(following the maker's diet guidelines)


Ingredients:
- juice of 4 or 5 lemons
- 2 cups water
- 2 tbsp raw honey
- ice cubes
- sprig of mint

Directions:
Add all the ingredients except for the mint into the blender. Blend until the mixture is combined and frothy. Pour it into chilled glasses and add the mint on top. (I like to push mine down and get a hint of mint in every sip!)

Enjoy poolside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego