inexpensive etsy 12

So sorry I haven't updated on our garden yet! We are having computer/photo issues but as soon as it is up and running again I will update. (We did plant it!) So I thought since I can't give them the real thing, at least I can give them a garden-related inexpensive etsy post! So here are a few of the things I am coveting when it comes to planting lately...



These silver spoon garden markers from daisychestnut are THE cutest things I have ever seen. I need them. All of them. Even the beets one, although I don't plant or eat beets. Super cute!







I also love this terracotta starfish planter from danceswithclay. It reminds me of the beach, which is so my favorite vacation spot!







And last but not least, possibly the coolest plant I have ever seen in my life comes from milkweekchicago. It is called a Night Blooming Cereus and it is awesome. I doubt the picture even does it justice. Plus it would look super cute in my terracotta starfish pot...I'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego