great grub 23

We eat Mexican food at my house at least once (probably more like twice) a week. My absolute favorite thing to eat dip-wise is guacamole. However, I hate chopping veggies. It is so tedious! So I came up with this...

Easy Guacamole

Ingredients:
- 2 avocados, diced
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup salsa
- salt
- garlic powder
- cumin

Directions:
Dump all the ingredients into a bowl. Add your desired amount of salt, garlic powder, and cumin. I use very very little cumin as it is pretty potent. Combine with a potato masher until desired consistency. I like mine a little lumpy! (If you don't have a potato masher a fork will do.) Easy-peasy! Eat with tortilla chips, carrot sticks, oh the list goes on.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Would you like my super easy recipe for Guacamole? It's lime juice, cilantro, chopped onion, chopped tomato, avocado and sea salt. Wow! I only chopped a little of the tomato and onion so it's not tedious. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guacamole is seriously one of my favorite foods. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm I could add cilantro since it is growing in my garden!

    ReplyDelete

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego