great grub 12

This is actually a new one for me...I just made it up last night! It is super healthy and it turned out great. Couldn't ask for more, right? Wrong! It is also a beloved crock pot meal!!! I hope you like my:

Crock Pot Chicken and Black Eyed Peas

Ingredients:
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb. black eyed peas (rinsed, not soaked)
- chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1/2 tsp. rosemary

Directions:
Dump it all in a crock pot, using enough chicken stock or water to cover it, on low for 7-8 hours. I like this dish with carrots and biscuits!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego