inexpensive etsy 3

Mother's Day is just around the corner! If you are like me, you wait until the very last minute to even think about what to get your mom. My mom happens to be pretty easy to buy for. If it is organic, all natural, healthy, tea, chocolate, or plants she is happy. She is getting one of the above this year!

Here are some of mine (and Etsy's) suggestions for Mother's Day:






1. Jewelry. You can't go wrong. I love these earrings from TheIntuitiveGarden.







2. Art. Most people love art. I don't think you have to be a connoisseur of art to enjoy it. My rule for buying artwork is if you like it, it speaks to you, and you have somewhere to put it in your house, BUY IT. I love this piece from eyeful.






3. Edibles (or drinkables!). Anything you can eat is a great present! If you don't agree you should re-evaluate your priorities! Kidding! But seriously, giving a gift is all about getting something for someone they wouldn't necessarily buy for themselves. An exquisite box of dark chocolates, a gift certificate to a 5 star restaurant, or a yummy coffee sampler! My choice for the latter is this one from TheRoaster.



No matter what you pick for dear old mom, just make it personal. And what better way to do that than by supporting artists! Happy shopping!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego