great grub 24

I am into quick and easy meals lately. And like I talked about before, changing seasons means changing palettes. I still haven't gotten any watermelon though! Anyway, we had a cook out at Matt and Sarah's for our youth group and I made potato salad. It was my first attempt and it went over extremely well. I didn't have a recipe so here is what I made up!

Heather's Potato Salad

Ingredients:
- 2lbs red skin potatoes, chopped into 1" cubes, skin on
- 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp mustard
- 1/4 cup pickle relish
- 2 tsp celery salt
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 hard boiled eggs, chopped

Directions:
Boil potatoes with the skin on for about 10 minutes until just tender. Drain and let cool. In a large bowl, mix all the other ingredients except the eggs. When the potatoes have cooled add them to your mayonnaise mixture. Fold them in gently. Add the eggs. Refrigerate and serve!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dear (stalkers) readers,
I love your feedback so feel free to comment away! Just don't write anything too mean because I'll cry when I delete it!
Sincerely,
You're boostin' my ego